Definition and Purpose of the 711 Club
The 711 Club is a charitable nonprofit and nonpolitical association. The members are retired, active, former employees, and reserves of the Sacramento County Sheriffs Department (SSD).
Membership is open to all sworn and non-sworn personnel.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO:
- The furtherance and continuance of the friendships that have developed over the years within the SSD.
- Facilitate contact with SSD present, former and retired members so members are not forgotten.
- Provide scholarships to students in a Criminal Justice education-training program.
What the 711 Club has to Offer
- Upon retirement, your first calendar year dues are waived!
- A newsletter, to keep you informed.
- Luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month except July and August.
- In May, we plan the annual barbecue at the SSD Range.
- An annual Christmas dinner meeting is held in December.
Renew old friendships and enjoy a social get together.